FMSI Flyer - Series A
FMSI Flyer - Series B
Quarterly Booklet B2
FMSI Flyer - Series C
Fuel Line Repair Sell Sheet
FMSI Credit Application
Push On Fuel Line Quick
Cupro Nickel Brake Lines
K-Seal Coolant Sealer
Solution for German Cars
FMSI Automotive Hardware
Invert (Standard) - 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
Bubble (Metric) - 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
Male Quick Connect (Ridge Bead) - 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
GM Saginaw O-ring - 5/16", 3/8"
Transmission - 3/8", 1/2"
- Upgraded piston for better quality flares
- Magnetic yoke & ball plunger to secure die set and anvil during set up
- Striation free / pressure fitting invert & bubble flare dies to prevent tube damage
- Pegged die sets to ensure set up remains true
- Individually stamped for size and flare on each die & anvil
- Removable handle for added stability
- Works on and off vehicle
- Replacement die and anvil sets available